Customer Data Privacy Statement
To provide our services, Manotherm LTD may collect and process some of your personal information. This gives you more detail about what we do with it. It also lets you know your rights.
· as a prospective customer you engage or contact us in advance of becoming a customer;
· you become a customer; and
· we provide our products and services to you
We will not always be the controller of that personal information, but sometimes we may be.
The personal information we collect may have come directly from you (for example, through an enquiry form, on a business card or through some other connection). In other cases, the personal information may have been gathered from someone else (for example, LinkedIn), or provided to us by your employer (where it is the customer or prospective customer).
The type of personal data we may not collect from you but in respect of which may be the data controller includes:
· email or other messaging address
· business you work for
· information about your business (specifically where you are a sole trader or in a partnership)
· job title and role
· telephone number
· other publicly available information (including from web searches and professional social media sites)
What we use your personal information for
We may use your personal information:
· to assess your likely interest in our products and services;
· to contact you by ‘phone or by email to provide you with information about our goods and services; and/or
· for business development purposes.
When you make enquiries about our products and services, including through:
· an e-mail request or our on-line enquiry form;
· any other request we contact you (whether implied or explicit);
· or in response to any contact we make with you,
we will use this information, and any other information you provide as part of the request or in subsequent communications, so we can respond to, progress and/or manage your enquiries and requests. Your personal information is processed in this way for our legitimate business interests, which means the interests of Manotherm in conducting and managing our business but, most importantly, to give you the best service and products we can.
We will also use this information, where relevant, to conduct pre-contract discussions and negotiations.
How long do we keep this personal information?
If you do not become a customer, we will keep this information for a period of seven years after the date we first contact you.
Supply of products and services
When we provide our services, we may process your personal information. This is particularly the case if you are a private client, sole trader or a partnership, where the processing of your personal information is required in order to provide our services to you.
Unless otherwise stated in this Data Privacy Statement, any personal information you give us when providing our products and services to you (or the business you work for) will be used only for that purpose, in accordance with our contract.
Certain personal information, including contact details (such as email addresses and telephone numbers) is also used to:
· manage our relationship with you (or the business you work for) so we can meet our contractual obligations; and
· for our legitimate interests in conducting and managing our business.
How long do we keep this personal information?
Personal information that is provided to, or generated by, us during the provision of our products and services will be kept for a period of seven years, save in the case of orders and invoices, which we retain indefinitely so we can deal with any future product enquiries you may have.
If you (or the business you work for) are (or have been) a customer, we use your personal information to send you information related to our products and services.
Your personal information is processed in this way for our legitimate business interests, which means the interests of Manotherm in conducting and managing our business but, most importantly, to give you the best advice, service and products we can.
You can ask us at any time to stop sending you information related to our products and services by clicking “unsubscribe” on our emails, or by writing to us at email@example.com.
Your personal information will also be processed:
· to manage your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice; and
· to comply with our data protection and other legal obligations.
When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we make sure we have considered and balanced the potential impact on you. We will never use your personal information in a way that is detrimental to your interests.
Where we process your personal information for purposes we consider to be in our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing. You may exercise this right by writing to us at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do object, this may affect our ability to provide our products and services to you.
To help us provide our services, we may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to Manotherm, including:
· information technology and information services providers;
· delivery service providers; and
· professional service advisers (such as auditors and accountants).
These third parties can only use the personal information we share to provide their services to us or to support our processing of your personal information in the manner set out in this statement.
Your personal information may be shared with third parties in accordance with your written and verified instructions, or in accordance with legal obligations imposed upon us.
Your personal information is not shared with anyone else. It is not transferred outside the European Union.
What are your rights?
Accessing, deleting, rectifying and moving your personal information
You have the right to:
· access your personal information;
· require us to delete it;
· rectify any personal information we hold that is incorrect; and/or
· have your personal information transmitted to another data controller.
If you want to exercise these rights, please let us know in writing. You will need to provide sufficient information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within thirty days, subject to any legal or other requirements that requires us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
Lodging a complaint
You can at any time complain about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority. Manotherm’s supervisory authority is:
Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois, Ireland
How do you contact us?
The data controller is Manotherm LTD
You can write to us at: 4 Walkinstown Road, Dublin 12
You can email us at: email@example.com